Here's the scoop. (Repost from SouthendCLT.org)
Small Business Saturday may look a little different this year, but our concept is the same: Shopping small is supporting a big dream. Our local retailers and makers provide a unique holiday shopping experience for all. Explore the shops, restaurants, and breweries, and grab the best holiday gifts the region has to offer! #NeighborhoodGoals.
Pop-up vendors hit the already booming retail scene on:
- November 28 | Atherton Plaza, 10am-3pm
- December 4 | Design Center, 10am-3pm
- December 12 | Atherton Plaza, 10am-3pm
- December 19 | Design Center, 10am-3pm
Sounds fun! I want to be a small business hero.
We knew you would. With our Small Biz Hero Card, you can earn rewards for shopping local. Spend at least $10 at participating small business to earn a Hero sticker. Repeat four times to earn a limited-edition South End tote bag or t-shirt.
Totes & Tees: where to find them
Fill your Small Biz Hero Card (5 purchases) and then trade it in for a limited-edition, South End tee or tote at the Fifth Third Bank at Camden and East-West.
Great, but where do I park?
No streets will be closing this year for this event, so park anywhere, or rideshare, scooter or hop on the light rail. You can leave your car and spend the day carefree.
In addition to plentiful on-street parking, there is inexpensive and abundant weekend parking available at these decks:
- Atherton Mill, 2000 South Boulevard - free while shopping
- Design Center, 240 Doggett Street - $6 all day on weekends
- The Railyard, 1414 S Tryon - $5 all day on weekends